Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Ed Sheeran Releases A 3rd Version Of ‘Perfect’ With Andrea Bocelli
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker