GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- B96 Cares! Looking For A Dog This Holiday Season? Adopt, Don’t Shop!
- Miguel’s Sexual Assault Accuser Speaks Out Again, Singer Denies Claims
- Chance the Rapper Teases ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance with Shout Out to Daughter
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- G-Eazy Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- ‘Adventures Of Kesha & Macklemore’ Coming To Chicago
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas
- Fetty Wap & Cheat Codes Release ‘Feels Great’ Video
- Camila Cabello Soundtracks Final ‘Bright’ Trailer
- Jennifer Hudson Debuts New Song ‘Burden Down’