Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be fatal.

Don’t use anything indoors that burns fuel, such as gasoline-powered generators, camp stoves and lanterns, or charcoal grills.

Opening doors and windows or using fans isn’t enough.

Have your vents and chimneys checked to make sure water heater and gas furnace exhausts aren’t blocked.

If you feel sick, dizzy, or weak while using a generator, get to fresh air right away. B96 Cares!


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Chicago’s B96 - 96.3 FM

Get The App

Listen Live