Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be fatal.

Don’t use anything indoors that burns fuel, such as gasoline-powered generators, camp stoves and lanterns, or charcoal grills.

Opening doors and windows or using fans isn’t enough.

If you feel sick, dizzy, or weak while using a generator, get to fresh air right away. B96 Cares!


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Chicago’s B96 - 96.3 FM

Get The App

Listen Live