Facebook is making changes to your newsfeed once again.
This time they are putting emphasis on interactions between friends and family, which subtly phases out posts from media sites and ensures that pics from your loved ones generate first and more often in your news feed.
That’s great if you want 50 photos of the same baby you’ve never met, updates on all the engagements while you’re forever single, or dinner plate shots from that friend in high school that think’s her Pinterest-inspired meal actually looks good.
BUT! You might miss all the great things going on at B96! Concert announcements, presale codes that allow you to buy tickets before anyone else, invitations to exclusive performance stage shows, cooking segment specials in our Culinary Kitchen, daily life updates from our jocks (The J Show, Tyler, Nikki and Corey B) and more!
To make sure you don’t miss out, here’s what you need to do (on mobile!):
- Open the Facebook app
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click the menu button (three stacked lines)
- Scroll down and click “Settings”
- Hit “News Feed Preferences”
- Chose “Prioritize who to see first”
- Select US*99!
Here’s what you need to do (on desktop!):
- Go to the US*99 Facebook Page
- Tap the “Following” icon on the upper left side of the screen
- Select “See First”